tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sean M Alderman <sean.m.alder...@grc.nasa.gov>
Subject RE: ant dist fails - more to come
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:41:15 GMT
First off, ant is by default set to ignore the system classpath unless
you've changes the build.properties file from -

build.sysclasspath=ignore

to 

build.sysclasspath=first

or

build.sysclasspath=last   <-- this is what I used.

The rest of the things that tomcat needs are pathed out in this file. 
Make sure it matches how you've installed stuff on your system exactly.

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 03:39, Werner Schalk wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> okay I re-installed all sources
> and now I get the following message:
> 
> build-main:
>     [style] DEPRECATED - xslp processor is deprecated. Use trax or xalan
> instead.
>     [style] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTProcessorFactory
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaison.<init>(XalanLiaison.
> java:82)
>     [style]     at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
>     [style]     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.resolveProcessor(XSLTProcess.j
> ava:278)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.getLiaison(XSLTProcess.java:40
> 6)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.execute(XSLTProcess.java:141)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:217)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:184)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:202)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:601)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:266)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:217)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:184)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:202)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:601)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:266)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:217)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:184)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:202)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:601)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:560)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:454)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:153)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java:176)
>     [style] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/kvisco/xsl/XSLProcessor
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XslpLiaison.<init>(XslpLiaison.ja
> va:77)
>     [style]     at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
>     [style]     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.resolveProcessor(XSLTProcess.j
> ava:274)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.getLiaison(XSLTProcess.java:40
> 3)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XSLTProcess.execute(XSLTProcess.java:141)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:217)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:184)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:202)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:601)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:266)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:217)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:184)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:202)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:601)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:266)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:217)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:184)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:202)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:601)
>     [style]     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:560)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:454)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.start(Main.java:153)
>     [style]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java:176)
> 
> BUILD FAILED
> 
> /usr/local/tomcat-src/webapps/tomcat-docs/build.xml:80:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/transform/Source
> 
> My classpath looks like this: export
> CLASSPATH=/usr/local/xerces-1.4.4/xerces.jar:/usr/local/java-xml/jaxp-1.
> 2/xalan.jar:$CLASSPATH
> 
> I don't get the point here, I mean I am really using xalan, why is
> he complaining about it?
> 
> Thanks and bye,
> Werner
> 
> 
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>
> 
> 
-- 
Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst
PACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center
(216) 433-2795

Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming an
automobile "Wheels."

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message