tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sean M Alderman <sean.m.alder...@grc.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: building mod_jk
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:35:25 GMT
I seem to remember seeing something in this list about mod_jk not
working properly with jdk 1.4.  I ultimately ended up downloading the
binary distro for Solaris 8.  I had problems building the mod_jk.so file
for Apache, not the java classes though (I'm using jdk 1.3.1).

The problem I ran into with mod_jk.so was that I couldn't figure out how
to add $JAVA_HOME/include/solaris to the cflags...everything I tried
(adding it to the makefile, setting it in my shell, etc) didn't work.
So I gave up and grabbed the binary from jakarta.apache.org.

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 09:09, Jan-Willem Goedheer wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> I'm using JDK 1.4. I already tried a version for Solaris 8 but it didn't
> work.
> But I'll try the ./configure. Hopefully it works.
>
> Jan-Willem

Sean M. Alderman
ITRACK Systems Analyst
PACE/NCI - NASA Glenn Research Center
(216) 433-2795

Calling a windowed operating system "Windows" is like naming an
automobile "Wheels."