tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sean M Alderman <sean.m.alder...@grc.nasa.gov>
Subject RE: Using JkMount with mod_jk question...
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:00:13 GMT
So I need to shut apache down, change the config and restart everytime I
deploy a new webapp?

OK...so I did what you said, and now I can point my browser to
http://host/examples/ and it shows me a directory listing like
page...which is better than I saw before.  If I do
http://host/examples/jsp/ I get the index.html page I expect to get.
Great!

so I put a JkMount /myApp ajp13 in httpd.conf and if I have
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/myApp.war the app will deploy and I should be able
to visit http://host/myApp and run the app.

One last stupid question... So what's JkMount /servlet ajp13 for in the
examples?...I mean is /servlet specific or should there be an additional
note for stupid guys like me who don't get that /servlet should be
replaced with actual real servlets on your system?