tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Pelillo <pelil...@earthlink.net>
Subject RE: mod_jk and mod_jk2 HELP
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 01:09:14 GMT
I don't have to specifically use the JkMount directive, but rather the
following syntax..(taken directy from the default workers2.properties
file)

[uri:/examples]
info=Example webapp in the default context.
context=/examples
debug=0

[uri:/examples/servlet/*]
info=Prefix mapping

[uri:/examples/*.jsp]
info=Extension mapping

It basicially does the same thing as the JkMount, but it stored in a
seperate configuration file.  I haven't found a lot of documentation on
the syntax of the file, so I have had difficulty getting my legacy app
to work with it.