tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Philipp.Krummenac...@mgb.ch
Subject measuring round trip time
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:32:19 GMT
Hi All

I would like to measure the round trip time for packets from tomcat to a
client (and back). Is ther a simple way to do this (I just can immagine a
"complex" one using an applet ...).

Thank for any tip
Philipp

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Louis Voo [mailto:louis@allsofts.com]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2002 17:02
An: Tomcat Users List
Betreff: Re: Tomcat does not Auto-reload.

I have this problem b4, but someone told me add reloadable="true" in
DefaultContext tag

<!-- Define an Apache-Connector Service -->
  <Service name="Tomcat-Apache">

    <Connector className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector"
     enableLookups="true" appBase="webapps"
     acceptCount="10" debug="0"/>

    <!-- Replace "localhost" with what your Apache "ServerName" is set to
-->
    <Engine className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpEngine"
     name="Apache" debug="0">
  <DefaultContext reloadable="true"/>

      <!-- Global logger unless overridden at lower levels -->
              prefix="apache_log." suffix=".txt"
              timestamp="true"/>

      <!-- Because this Realm is here, an instance will be shared globally
-->

    </Engine>

  </Service>