tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "otisg" <ot...@iVillage.com>
Subject TC 4.1.3 catalina.jar incomplete (built from source)
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 19:42:51 GMT
Hello, I just compiled Tomcat 4.1.3 from sources. When I start Tomcat I
get:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecy
cleListener This class exists in the binary release of Tomcat 4.1.3 in
catalina.jar, but not in my catalina.jar that was built from sources. As
a matter of fact my catalina.jar does not have any classes in
org.apache.catalina.mbeans package. Does anyone know what could have
happened and how to build a full/proper catalina.jar? Thanks, Otis