tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Thielen" <d...@thielen.com>
Subject Tomcat & IIS - success
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:49:21 GMT
Hi;

Well if I had it to do over again I would have bought JRun - $895.00 but 2 hours instead of
4 days effort.

For those still fighting getting Tomcat to run with IIS I suggest the following:

1) Reboot after any change of any kind in the configuration of Tomcat stop/starting IIS is
not enough for most things.

2) Put all your jsp related pages under Tomcat. Don't try to put then in Inetpub/wwwroot (still
can't figure that one out).

3) If you need jsp through a virtual web site, add the jakarta virtual directory but do NOT
add as a filter for that site.

Thank you to all who helped me get this working.

- dave