tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John Trollinger" <jaka...@trollingers.com>
Subject Ideas on solving a jsp include problem
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:40:06 GMT
I have about 100 jsp pages that represent pieces of a page, and a jsp
page that is dynamically build that can include all these pages and
include them multiple times (currently our biggest has about 1000
includes) right now we have a hacked version of tomcat that allows us to
call the service method directly on a cached instance of the jsp include
file.  We would like to have a better solution to this.  What we would
like to do is have only one instance of the included jsp pages that we
can pass different params to so that we could cut our includes down to a
max of the 100 jsp piece pages.

If anyone has an ideas.. I would love to hear them..

Thanks,

John