tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joaquín Sánchez Jiménez <qu...@fi2net.com>
Subject Re: PJA Library, BootClasspath, Configuring JVM -- Tomcat 4.x and JDK1.3
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:06:59 GMT
Hi:

First at all if you need use FONTS (paint some string) you must create pjaf
files to yours fonts (Verdana, Arial, etc...).
This files must be in classpath (for example in ${JAVA_HOME}/jre/lib/fonts)

You must replace Linux/UNIX sun/java2d package implementation with Windows
implementation (this is the first line in my BOOTCLASSPATH variable).

Under Solaris I have configured with a SH:

BOOTCLASSPATH=/home/libs/sun_java2d.jar
BOOTCLASSPATH=${BOOTCLASSPATH}:${JAVA_HOME}/jre/lib/rt.jar
BOOTCLASSPATH=${BOOTCLASSPATH}:/home/libs/pja.jar

CLASSPATH=.........:${JAVA_HOME}/jre/lib/fonts

JAVA=${JAVA_HOME}/bin/java

nohup
$JAVA -Xmx128m -Xbootclasspath:${BOOTCLASSPATH} -Dawt.toolkit=com.eteks.awt.
PJAToolkit
-Djava.awt.graphicsenv=com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment -Djava2d.font
.usePlatformFont=false -Djava.awt.fonts=/home/fonts -classpath ${CLASSPATH}
MyClass

Bye.

Joaquín.