tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nikola Milutinovic" <Nikola.Milutino...@ev.co.yu>
Subject Re: SEEKING URGENT ASSISTANCE
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:02:13 GMT
> No, this is not funny at all. Anyone reacting to this will loose some
> serious money. They claim they are going to need some money from you
> in order to free their $ milions from their, so called, swiss bank accounts.
> So be warned. This is a known trick from criminal organizations.

Lately, they have changed their modus operandi. They tell you it is necessary for you to come
to: Nigeria, Angola or even Amsterdam, to sign some contract, act on a phony ID or just "be
there". Afterwards, they put you up in a "nice, quiet and secluded residence", where you get
"persuaded" to participate in some other "business arrangements".

That's what I've heard, so don't take my word for it. See for yourselves - *if you are totally
crazy*!!!

Nix.