tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Conrad" <andrewcon...@msn.com>
Subject RE: IIS & Tomcat works on examples directory, but not on mine
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:54:34 GMT
Can you get them by going to http://localhost:8080/Ramon/ ?

If you can, it's a problem with your IIS Redirector setup, and if you
can't it's a problem with your Tomcat Setup.  That should be your first
test.

Let me know

-Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Luciano Belotto [mailto:luciano@traxsoftware.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 5:45 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: IIS & Tomcat works on examples directory, but not on mine

I've got IIS working on Tomcat good... Everything in the \examples
directory (and subfolders) works great. But I create a folder
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\users\Ramon, but the jsp files under there are simply
interpreted as regular html/txt files. Can someone point me in the right
direction

Here's the snipped of my server.xml file:
- <!--  Tomcat Manager Context   -->
  <Context path="/manager" docBase="manager" debug="0" privileged="true"
/>
- <!--  Tomcat Manager Context for Ramon   -->
  <Context path="/Ramon" docBase="C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\users\Ramon"
debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true" />
- <!--  Tomcat Examples Context   -->
- <Context path="/examples" docBase="examples" debug="0"
reloadable="true" crossContext="true">

Here's my uriworkermap.properties file:
#
# Default worker to be used through our mappings
#
default.worker=ajp13

#
# Sites to be redirected to Tomcat