tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Smith" <nat...@labpro2000.com>
Subject Does anybody have any problems with Tomcat 3.3.1 falling over?
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:12:01 GMT
    Our company is using tomcat in a development and testing environment. I have recently upgraded
tomcat from 3.2 to 3.3.1.
That was the easy part.

Now and again tomcat will fall over completely without any error messages being output to
the tomcat, servlet, and jasper log files.
I have a suspicion that this happens once a servlet has been updated in the class files and
the container attempts to reload the completer web context when a change has been found. The
reloadable interceptor has been set to true, is there anything anybody else can think of that
might cause tomcat to fall over?

Thanks for your help,

Nathan.