tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Smith" <nat...@labpro2000.com>
Subject Has anybody experimented with socketCloseDelay for the HTTP10Connector?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:57:50 GMT
    I was wondering if anybody has found an ideal value for this attribute. Currently I have
the delay set to 400 milliseconds and still get "SocketException connection closed by peer"
error messages. I realise that these errors do not impair the performance of our web application
but it would be better to find an ideal setting in which these error messages are reduced
or completely negated.

Does anybody have any suggestions, all are very welcome.

Nathan.