tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nikola Milutinovic" <>
Subject Re: AJP vs WARP Connector
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 05:18:57 GMT
> Sounds like what the Coyote/JK2 effort is all about.

To add to the discussion, I have had my share head-banging against the walls. I have mostly
done it myself and succeeded in setting up mod_webapp with virtual hosts on Apache2. It would
have been much easier if one of the developers worked with me. I didn't say "do it for me",
I said work with me, give me hints, mentor me. After all, it was in my best interest to make
it work. And I was prepared to go the extra mile.

Right now, mod_webapp seams to be sitting dead in the water, I don't know if Pierre is back
on track. mod_jk2 seam like a more vital project.

View raw message