tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Thielen" <d...@thielen.com>
Subject Please help - Tomcat & IIS
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:56:37 GMT
Hi all;

I've been tring for 3 days non-stop to get Tomcat working with IIS. And I'm still stuck and
getting desperate. If anyone can help on these, please please do so. I'm assuming that there
must be someone out there who has done this before successfully.

Or if it can't be done let me know and I'll go buy JRun.

thanks - dave

Question 1:

I tried adding isapi_redirector.dll as a filter in one of my virtual web
sites and added a jakarta virtual directory to that web site.

When I try to access a jsp page via the virtual site, I get a Tomcat message
of: The requested resource (/jakarta/isapi_redirector.dll) is not available.

Any ideas?

thanks - dave