tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Charles Sanders <c-charles.sand...@wcom.com>
Subject RE: mod_jk with Apache 2.0.36/TC 4.0.4-b3 on NT
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:54:29 GMT
Per NT event viewer log this is the details: The Apache2 service terminated
with service-specific error 1.

Not much.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stimac, Chris [mailto:cstimac@enporion.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 4:43 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: mod_jk with Apache 2.0.36/TC 4.0.4-b3 on NT

I have tried (unsuccessfully) to get Apache 2.0.36 to work with TC 3.3 on
Win2k,
with roughly the same problem.  I am curious, though, have you checked the
(Windows) application event log?
I found that Apache was tripping over the LoadModule statement and it was
reporting to Windows that it could not find the module.  It would also
screwup the path statement (combining /'s and \'s) and I wonder if that was
the real problem.

Anyhow, sorry I can't offer any help, but if more than one of us is having
the same problem w/Apache 2.0.36 and the mod_jk.dll connector, we might be
looking at a bug somewhere.

On another note, I have been able to get Apache 1.3.24 to work successfully.

-CRS