tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Distribution Policy? Where did the RPMs go?
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:01:26 GMT
Note: This is a slightly reworded posting from yesterday.  I got no response, and really wanted
one.  I'm reposting because I'm assuming nobody that knew saw it - and that it's so far down
in the stack now they will not see it.

Hi - just curious if there would be no more RPM distributions past 4.0.3.  That's the last
version I see one for.  I rather like the RPMs myself and would like to see them continue.
 Did someone accidentally comment out that part of the Ant script? =)  I certainly hope you
all haven't decided to no longer build RPM distributions =(  Anyone know what is up?

Thanks!

Eddie