tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Yank" <ke...@sitepoint.com>
Subject RE: New Apache 2.0 / Tomcat 4.0.3 Windows Setup Guide
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:44:37 GMT
I tried this, but I couldn't get mod_jk to compile. Ant spat out errors
because Coyote hadn't been compiled, and Coyote spat out compilation
errors because the classes in Tomcat it refers to don't seem to have the
same signatures it expects (it complains of unhandled exceptions, etc.).

If you found a way around these problems, I'd be interested to hear
how...

Kevin Yank
Technical Content Director
SitePoint.com - Master the Web!