tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject AJP vs WARP Connector
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:40:30 GMT
What is the difference between these two?  Why do they both exist?  I was looking over the
docs, and the only reason I see for having both of them is that one does load-balancing.
Is this what's going on?  Is one deprecated?  I'm not trying to be 'pointed' - just to figure
out when it would be appropriate to use either connection.

Right now I am using the WARP connection fairly successfully, but thought perhaps the AJP
connect was the 'latest and best' thing.

Thanks!

Eddie