tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Harippriya Sivapatham" <hsivapat...@pingtel.com>
Subject RE: http 302 issue on tomcat 4.0.1
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 16:09:52 GMT
Do you set the filter using mod_ext_filter module?

I think that filters could be the solution for my problem.

My problem is:
I have set the Directory Index to be index.jsp in my httpd.conf file. When a
user tries to access http://www.mysite.com, user is redirected to
http://www.mysite.com/index.jsp. However, if you hit the back button, it
goes from http://www.mysite.com/index.jsp to http://www.mysite.com and then
back to http://www.mysite.com/index.jsp