tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ravishankar S" <ravi.shan...@ionidea.com>
Subject Re: query three remote databases at the same time
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:54:35 GMT
Hi Halil,

open three different connections and close them in the right order....

Connection con1=DriverManager.getConnection(....);
Connection con2=DriverManager.getConnection(....);

do ur stuff here....

con2.close();
con1.close();

HTH
ravi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Halil AKINCI" <hakinci@ktu.edu.tr>
To: "jakarta-tomcat yahoo groups" <jakarta-tomcat@yahoogroups.com>;
"servlet-interest group" <SERVLET-INTEREST@JAVA.SUN.COM>; "Tomcat Users
List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 2:03 PM
Subject: query three remote databases at the same time

Hi,

How can I query three remote databases at the same time using servlet? I
want to send a parameter this databases using a HTML form. Remote servers
receive this parameter, execute query and send results to client. I want to
display all results (that remote databases send) one HTML page.

How can do that?