tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jacob Hookom" <hooko...@uwec.edu>
Subject Tyrex Driver Renamed
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:34:44 GMT
Hello,

I just downloaded Tomcat 4.0.2 and I installed the Tyrex driver and
properly configured my Server.xml.  The problem is that Tomcat is
looking for tyrex.jdbc.xa.EnabledDataSource
(java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError), but the 1.0 release of Tyrex (the only
one available at their site) has renamed it to
tyrex.resources.jdbc.xa.EnabledDataSource.

Does anyone know of a work around for this without recompiling Tomcat?
Or, if someone has an earlier version of the Driver they can provide me?

Best Regards,
Jake Hookom

---