tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Luciano Belotto" <luci...@traxsoftware.com>
Subject IIS & Tomcat works on examples directory, but not on mine
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:44:40 GMT
I've got IIS working on Tomcat good... Everything in the \examples
directory (and subfolders) works great. But I create a folder
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\users\Ramon, but the jsp files under there are simply
interpreted as regular html/txt files. Can someone point me in the right
direction

Here's the snipped of my server.xml file:
- <!--  Tomcat Manager Context   -->
  <Context path="/manager" docBase="manager" debug="0" privileged="true"
/>
- <!--  Tomcat Manager Context for Ramon   -->
  <Context path="/Ramon" docBase="C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\users\Ramon"
debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="true" />
- <!--  Tomcat Examples Context   -->
- <Context path="/examples" docBase="examples" debug="0"
reloadable="true" crossContext="true">

Here's my uriworkermap.properties file:
#
# Default worker to be used through our mappings
#
default.worker=ajp13

#
# Sites to be redirected to Tomcat