tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rupert Young" <rup...@liberty.nildram.co.uk>
Subject RE: New Apache 2.0 / Tomcat 4.0.3 Windows Setup Guide
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2002 17:12:55 GMT
Thanks very much for this.  I found it very useful.  I had been having a lot
of trouble with mod_webapp, so I now have mod_jk, which seems to have solved
the probs.

However, I no longer seem to be able to link Apache to Tomcat thru a virtual
host.  I tried

<VirtualHost *>
    	ServerName bliss.myhost.org
	DocumentRoot "C:/Apache/Tomcat/webapps/bliss"
</VirtualHost>

and rediredted index.html to a jsp but it treats it as a plain html page.
With mod_webapp I had warp connection in the middle,

<VirtualHost *>
    	ServerName bliss.myhost.org
	WebAppDeploy bliss conn /
</VirtualHost>

do you know how I do the same with mod_jk ?

Regards,
Rupert Young