tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <..@mail.tiggee.com>
Subject Re: Getting mod_webapp to accomplish the same thing at the mod_jk
Date Sun, 19 May 2002 13:00:27 GMT

I was able to get the examples working using:
 DocumentRoot /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/
 WebAppConnection warpConnection warp localhost:8008
 WebAppDeploy examples warpConnection /examples

But I am not able to get my own site working.  I have multiple sites
running on the same box and I am unable to get it to function to get the
same results as the mod_jk.so

Thanks for any help......