tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Øyvind Vestavik <Oyvind.Vesta...@idi.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: Off topic My own browser
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 16:23:19 GMT

Thanks, Jacob. I'll look into it. Beeing a student, I'd rather not pay,
but..

Øyvind

Øyvind Vestavik
Øvre Møllenberggt 44b
7014 Trondheim
oyvindve@idi.ntnu.no
41422911

On Thu, 9 May 2002, Jacob Kjome wrote:

> Hello Øyvind,
>
> Well, this one is not free, but the ultimate Java browser is
> ICEBrowser (currently 5.1) from ICEsoft Technologies.
>
> http://www.icesoft.com/ps_browser_overview.html
>
> "ICEbrowser can act as a standalone Java application embedded in the
> device, or be incorporated as a "browser in a window" of the embedded application. It
can also be used for HTML-based help systems in enterprise Java applications. Many original
equipment manufacturers are using ICEbrowser to enhance their existing Java applications,
because it provides built-in Web support and documentation clients."