tomcat-users mailing list archives

From João Luiz de Brito Macaíba <maca...@nc-rj.rnp.br>
Subject server.xml DTD - where can I find it ?
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 14:03:55 GMT
Hi,

	does anyone know where I can find the DTD for server.xml ?

TIA,

Macaíba.

--
From "The Practice Programming" by Brian W Kernighan & Rob Pike:

  Another effective [debugging] technique is to explain your code to
someone else. This will often cause you to explain the bug to yourself.
Sometimes it takes no more than a few sentences, followed by an
embarrassed "Never mind. I see what's wrong. Sorry to bother you."

  This works remarkbly well; you can even use non-programmers as
listeners. One university computer center kept a teddy bear near the help
desk. Students with mysterious bugs were required to explain them to the
bear before they could speak to a human counselor.

|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |
| : :'  : | Debian BR.......: <http://debian-br.sourceforge.net> |
|   `-    |                  Be Happy! Be FREE!                  |