tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Raymond...@adc.com.sg
Subject Re: Tomcat won't pick up my classes
Date Fri, 24 May 2002 07:40:53 GMT

Hi Glen,

>From the error message, your class LogonData is part of the
"org.apache.jsp" packages.
If that is right, you will need to put the class file LogonData.class in c:
\tomcat\webapps\ROOT\WEB_INF\classes\org\apache\jsp

That is if you jsp is in the ROOT context.

Regards,

Raymond Pau

                    "Glen Verran"

                    <glen.verran@trad       To:     "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    eroot.com>              cc:     (bcc: Raymond Pau/adc)

                                            Subject:     Re: Tomcat won't pick up my classes

                    05/24/2002 03:29

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Tomcat Users

                    List"

Yes I did, and still no luck.  The error message that I am getting from
compiler is:

C:\tomcat\work\localhost\_\Relations\jsp\Logon$jsp.java:56: Class
org.apache.jsp.LogonData not found.
                LogonData user = null;
                ^

I currently have my classes in c:\tomcat\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes

~Glen