tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrew.B...@sts.co.uk
Subject Receipt of 16/05/102 17:27 message
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 10:19:23 GMT

Re:Re: I'm getting no responses to my requests for help on t...

This message has been sent via the Internet. Internet communications
are not secure against interception or modification. Severn Trent
Systems therefore can not guarantee that this message has not been
modified in transit, and this message should not be viewed as
contractually binding.

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received
this message in error please notify the sender and destroy your
copies of the message and any attached files.