tomcat-users mailing list archives

From rseque...@transentric.com
Subject Re: tomcat4 context problem
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 12:00:21 GMT

Tomcat 4.x is designed to automatically deploy applications. It's a
feature. This is dependant on the appBase attribute of the Host element.
For any unpacked directory (with a /WEB-INF web.xml file) under the appBase
directory, a Context element will be generated automatically even though it
may not mentioned in the server.xml file.You should probably modify the
appBase property to an empty string. And then use absolute path for the
docBase attributes when defining your Context elements.

RS

Oki DZ <okidz@pindad.com> on 05/01/2002 01:21:57 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>