tomcat-users mailing list archives

From PierreBES...@progi-ouest.fr
Subject Re: Error: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 15:03:00 GMT

I have W2k server and tomcat 3.3.1, maybe a problem with w2k server, has
some else the same kind of error ? or better an idea where the problem
comes from ?

For your problem of path, I think lib\apps\ is the directory for jar files
you may use in your servlets... but I don't use tomcat directly (using
jetspeed-turbine)

Pierre.

                      "Altug B.

                      Altintas"                Pour :    "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      <altuga@riskturk.        cc :

                      com>                     Objet :   Re: Error: Connection reset by
peer: socket write error

                      22/05/2002 16:47

                      Veuillez répondre

                      à "Tomcat Users

                      List"

Hi ,

we have this error message too, our Tomcat version is 3.2.1 which is
running
on Window 2000 Server. If we switch to 3.3.1 or 4.0x maybe it is going to
be
ok  ?? any idea ?
and one more question how can i add new jar files to Tomcat 3.3.1. I paste
all need jar files (for example : jfreechart0.8.4.jar) to

"lib\comman\ "  but it doesnt work and then i cut these jar files from
there
and paste them to

"lib\container" but the result is same .

What must i do ? any idea ?

Regards
Altug.