tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject problem with jsessionid
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 15:08:33 GMT

I have two systems:

'Dev' is running Windows 2000 and Tomcat 4.0.3.
'Live' is running Windows NT 4.0 and Tomcat 4.0.3.

Both copies of Tomcat have identical configurations and are running Java 2
SDK 1.4.0.

I have a login page to authenticate users.  On Dev the login works fine and
the 'result' page loads as it should.  On Live, the login page also works,
but the URL of the 'result' page has ;jsessionid=..... appended to the end.
This is screwing up my recordset navigation on the result page.

My question is:  why would Live be appending jsessionid to the end of the

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan Morgan
Kenna Marketing
(204) 982-1210