tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Shen" <emmitt1...@hotmail.com>
Subject web-inf/classes
Date Mon, 06 May 2002 22:18:25 GMT
this is a bizzare one. i've placed all my classes under the web-inf/classes
with the appropriate class structure and everything, and it was working fine
on my tomcat 3.3. yet, after i migrated it to 4.03, i tried to run it the
first time and compiled it, and i kept on getting:
"org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP
C:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3\work\localhost\webauth\successfulLogin$jsp.java:3:
Package ant.uci.edu not found in import.
import ant.uci.edu.*;"

i did place my class directory ant\uci\edu under web-inf\classes...any
idea???

Chris