tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Drew Cox" <>
Subject RE: Web development forum
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 20:03:33 GMT
The servlet-interest mailing list still appears to be alive at javasoft/sun.
I think you can subscribe via

But I don't want to discourage you from starting your own.  I too have some
general thoughts I would like to discuss on web app architecture (eg. do we
need model-2 anymore?).

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Teter []
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 8:33 AM
To: tomcat-user
Subject: Web development forum

Howdy again.

Thanks for the good responses to my web
development/methodology question post.

New Question: Does there exist an active forum for
discussion of (generally Tomcat-related) web

Ideally such a forum would focus on experiences with
different web development technologies or
methodologies.  Also useful would be tales of
production experiences.

If no such forum exists, I'm inclined to start one.
>From responses I got about my earlier post, there is
interest in this.

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience