tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Urban" <jur...@parkcitysolutions.com>
Subject Where is Tomcat 4.1?
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 18:55:33 GMT
I’ve noticed references to tc 4.1 on this mailing list lately.  So, being
curious I went to the tc website to read up on this 4.1 release.  The only
information I could find was a link to the doc section.  When I scanned this
area I couldn’t find any information about what is new in tc 4.1.  So I
thought I would ask, what’s in tc 4.1 and when is the scheduled final
release of 4.1?  Is 4.1 being optimized for use with Apache 2.0?  Will it
include new connectors for Apache 2.0?

Jim Urban - jurban@parkcitysolutions.com
<mailto:jurban@parkcitysolutions.com>
Park City Solutions Inc.
Clinical Connectivity Suite Product Manager
Suite 295
500 Park Blvd.
Itasca, IL  60143
Voice:  (630) 250-3045 x106
Fax:  (630) 250-3046

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Park City Solutions Inc.
and are intended only for the entity to which it is addressed. The contained
information is confidential and privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this communication in error please notify the sender of
the delivery error by e-mail or call Park City Solutions Inc. corporate
offices at (435) 654-0621