tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Urban" <jur...@parkcitysolutions.com>
Subject RE: Use Tomcat
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 12:36:33 GMT
1. No.
2. Each of our developers runs Tomcat standalone on their work station.
This way one programmer's problem isn't everyone's problem.  We also have a
"QA" server which automatically runs our Ant build every night at 1:00 AM so
our QA team can test the latest version.  We have been doing it that way for
a year and a half and it seems to work fine.
.

Jim Urban - jurban@parkcitysolutions.com
Park City Solutions Inc.
Clinical Connectivity Suite Product Manager
Suite 295
500 Park Blvd.
Itasca, IL  60143
Voice:  (630) 250-3045 x106
Fax:  (630) 250-3046

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any included attachments are from Park City Solutions Inc.
and are intended only for the entity to which it is addressed. The contained
information is confidential and privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this communication in error please notify the sender of
the delivery error by e-mail or call Park City Solutions Inc. corporate
offices at (435) 654-0621