tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brandon Cruz" <bc...@norvax.com>
Subject RE: Very strange session problem on localhost only (trying again)
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 13:22:56 GMT

Nobody responded to this in a few days, so I'll try again this morning...

Hello,

We have recently noticed a very strange error when running tomcat 3.2.4 on
localhost.  If a button in the application pops up a new window, then the
user closes that window to return to the original screen, the session times
out.  This does not happen when using tomcat connected to apache on our
production machine, or even if we access tomcat standalone from another
computer on the network.  Only happens on localhost.

Does anyone know why?

Brandon

For additional commands, e-mail: