tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Ventura" <ventu...@libero.it>
Subject R: Where must I put the code of my application?
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 14:40:38 GMT
Thanks,
I solved my problem: I checked the logs and my application hadn't been
deployed for some errors....now I fied them and all works fine!

Thanks a lot!

   Luca

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: rsequeira@transentric.com [mailto:rsequeira@transentric.com]
Inviato: venerdi 17 maggio 2002 15.31
A: Tomcat Users List
Oggetto: Re: Where must I put the code of my application?

Check the logs. The "webapps/myproject" web application might not have been
deployed. Can you execute any servlets/jsps under "webapps/examples"?
The Context entry should be something like this:
<Context path="/myproject" docBase="myproject" debug="0" reloadable="false"
crossContext="false">
assuming the appBase attribute of the Host is "webapps"

RS

"Luca Ventura" <ventural@libero.it> on 05/17/2002 06:41:54 AM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>