tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wagner Danda S. Filho" <wdand...@terra.com.br>
Subject Re: Tomcat Hangs-UP...
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 23:24:37 GMT
Here, we have the same problem!!! What can it be?

Our configuration:

 - SunOS 5.8;
 - Solaris 8;
 - Dual UltraSparc 400Mhz;
 - J2SE SUN 1.4;
 - Tomcat 4.0.3;
 - We are using -Xmx1024 -Xms512;
 - MaxProcessors=250, MinProcessors=10, acceptCount=250;
 - Oracle Thin JDBC;

PS 1: we are not having the "classic" OutOfMemory error. Tomcat just
hangs-up with no reason.
PS 2: We already used OptimizeIt to tune the application.
PS 3: Tomcat stops even with a low rate of usage.

Wagner Danda