tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "haroldorg" <harold...@bol.com.br>
Subject Questions about TOMCAT
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 12:59:58 GMT
Hello,

My name is Haroldo and I work in RCS Informatica
(www.rcs.srv.br), an enterprise that acts in informatics
area in Brazil.
We are doing a research to choose a new web application
server to solve our problems.
The TOMCAT looks very good, but some details I´d like to
clarify with you ( if possible).
So, we have some questions and we appreciate your
contribution answering these questions:

1 - Tomcat is a really 100% free?
2 - Can I build applications that uses Java servlets and
to install the TOMCAT server in our buyer machine
without law problems?
3 - How do I do to acquisite a license term directly
from Apache?
4 - How are the limitations for the supply and for
supporting services ( updates, bug corrections, doubts )?
5 - Can you give me others enterprises that uses tomcat
(world wide or even in Brazil)?
6 - Are there some representation office from APACHE in
Brazil to make contacts to clarify some doubts?
    In case of no office in Brazil, can you give me The
Apache Help Service number to help me?

I´d like to thank you for the attention
and I´m waiting for your answer.

Best Regards