tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Collins, Jim" <jim.coll...@uk.nomura.com>
Subject Tomcat Bug in serving JSP's?
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 09:04:08 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone know if this is a bug? I have several JSP's running without a
problem. When I try and load one particular JSP file though I get this
error:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 - HTTP Status 404 - JSP file
"/path to jsp/feedback_form.jsp (Is a directory)" not found

I know why this is happening and I am working on a fix (nothing to do with
Tomcat). However when this happens all my other JSP's that were working
correctly now stop working. There is no error and when I view the html
source there is no html content just an empty skeleton.

Has anyone else had any experience of this who could tell me what is
happening?

Thanks.

Jim.

PLEASE READ: The information contained in this email is confidential
and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended
recipient of this email you must not copy, distribute or take any
further action in reliance on it and you should delete it and notify the
sender immediately. Email is not a secure method of communication and
Nomura International plc cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy
or completeness of this message or any attachment(s). Please examine this
email for virus infection, for which Nomura International plc accepts
no responsibility. If verification of this email is sought then please
Nomura International plc. This email is intended for informational
purposes only and is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell
securities or related financial instruments. Nomura International plc is
regulated by the Financial Services Authority and is a member of the
London Stock Exchange.