tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Collins, Jim" <jim.coll...@uk.nomura.com>
Subject Strange JSP Problem
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 10:48:03 GMT
I have a strange JSP problem with Tomcat 4. When I start Tomcat everything
is fine and the JSP's are working OK. But when I load a particular JSP which
always fails all other JSP's then stop working even the examples, and just
display an empty html page, here is the html:

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"
http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

I have to restart Tomcat to get the JSP's working again. If anyone has any
ideas what is causing this it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim.

PLEASE READ: The information contained in this email is confidential
and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended
recipient of this email you must not copy, distribute or take any
further action in reliance on it and you should delete it and notify the
sender immediately. Email is not a secure method of communication and
Nomura International plc cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy
or completeness of this message or any attachment(s). Please examine this
email for virus infection, for which Nomura International plc accepts
no responsibility. If verification of this email is sought then please
Nomura International plc. This email is intended for informational
purposes only and is not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell
securities or related financial instruments. Nomura International plc is
regulated by the Financial Services Authority and is a member of the
London Stock Exchange.