tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Terrence Szeto" <t3sz...@hotmail.com>
Subject Listing all currently logged users
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 18:51:21 GMT

Is it possible to list all the users who are currently logged in?

I'm using FORM authentication with a JDBC Realm.

Basically what I want is for users to be able to see who's currently online
(other users).

Is there a simple way of approaching this?
and if I were to have to write something for myself, to say, keep track of
all the users who logged in, is there an event which is fired when a user's
session is invalidated so I remove him from a master "logged-in" user list?

Thanks for your help everyone..

Terrence Szeto
Cybermation Web Architect