tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "sachin chaudhari" <chaud...@hotmail.com>
Subject tomcat 4 logger does not work for me!
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 23:00:01 GMT
Hi
I added a logger to my context & in my servlet I added
log("my string")
But I don't get the log file at all. What am I doing wrong? The code does
compile so it means its finding the class for log() method. Do I need to
copy any jar file so that log() method of FileLogger class is called?

<Context path="/econnector" docBase="econnector" debug="9"
		reloadable="true">
	                     prefix="tomcat_log" suffix=".txt"
	                     directory="/webapps/econnector/logs"
                         timestamp="true"/>
          <Manager className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager"
		debug="9"
		saveOnRestart="true"
		maxActiveSessions="-1"
		minIdleSwap="-1"
		maxIdleSwap="-1"
		maxIdleBackup="-1">
		<Store className="org.apache.catalina.session.FileStore"/>
          </Manager>
        </Context>