tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bo Min Jiang" <bji...@cambian.com>
Subject Mod_webapp Unstable
Date Thu, 23 May 2002 19:18:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on an app that uses Apache 1.3.2 + Tomcat 4.0.3 + SSL (through
OpenSA) on Windows 2000 server.  I've been using the mod_webapp connector,
but have found  it to be very unstable when serving up my JSPs.  A lot of
time I get a HTTP 404 or 500 error, and sometimes my page will be displayed.

Does anyone know what the most recent version of mod_webapp is?  The version
I have is 1.0, dated October 9, 2001, and I got it off the Tomcat site.  I
would like to know if there is a more stable release of mod_webapp.

Thanks,
Bo