tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sefton, Adam" <Adam.Sef...@plc.cwplc.com>
Subject RE: reloadable=true not working---> problems with reloading servl ets
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 15:51:58 GMT
I've found this to be true on occassions, but I've never found out any reason why.

If you restart your app using the manager application, then it seems to reload it properly.

Manager application runs from the URL, details can be found here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/manager-howto.html

Hope this helps

Adam
-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Letts [mailto:rletts@etc.bc.ca]
Sent: 17 May 2002 16:48
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: reloadable=true not working---> problems with reloading
servlets

   Hello all. Hmm heard this was a problem in Tomcat 3 but we're running
a fresh Tomcat 4.03 integrated with Apache HTTP Server Version 1.3

I've set the reloadable to be true in the server.xml, restarted Tomcat
but it doesn't seem to be reloading.

Is this still a bug in 4.03?  I've tried searching the bug reports but
that is one crazy form for bugs they have on the jakarta site.

Anyone have success with this? or not? Is it a bug?

many thanks!

Ray Letts

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
without retaining a copy.