tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: Need Help plz
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 23:30:43 GMT
Hmm, I still have no clue, but if if you did have this problem then the
mapping statements would eliminate the problem.  Tomcat-4+ may not have this
issue.  Perhaps Walid is using 3, but I really have no clue.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the use of the addressee(s). If you receive this e-mail in error,
any use, distribution or copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are
requested to forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the MIM
Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042