tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Jackson" <mjack...@cdi-hq.com>
Subject RE: Need Help plz
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 23:24:13 GMT
Hmm, well we don't really know what kind of environment Walid is using, so I
can't say why he has that problem and you don't.  The configuration for IIS
may include filtering to protect against case problems, but I really can't
say.  I don't use IIS very much, and when I do it's with JRUN.

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042