tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Terrence Knoesen <Terrence.Knoe...@Translucis.com>
Subject RE: HELP: IIS 5.0 and Tomcat 4.0.3
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 07:52:25 GMT
Hello there Nicholas
Take a look at this it should help
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/tomcat-iis-howto.html
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~lampante/howto/tomcat/iisnt/
Terrence.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas Orr [mailto:Nicholas.Orr@mim.com.au]
Sent: 29 May 2002 00:49
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: HELP: IIS 5.0 and Tomcat 4.0.3

Hi,

How do I get tomcat to take care of jsp pages and IIS to take care of html,
asp pages?

I don't have the isapi_redirect.dll, so start from the beginning plz.

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042
For additional commands, e-mail:

http://www.star.net.uk
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system
administrator at the address senderror@translucis.com or call +44 (0) 20
7016 0000