tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: REPOST: Problems serving PDF to Netscape browsers
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 06:26:00 GMT
As the problem persist if you serve the generated file
through apache the only option I see, is to try to
generate the file with an other library.

Other free libraries I know:
  http://reteppdf.info
  http://xml.apache.org/fop/index.html
  http://www.etymon.com/pj

If they are better than iText I don't know, as
I haven't used any of them.

Commercial:
  http://www.pdflib.com/
  http://www.thentech.com/pdf/driver/index.html