tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ralph Einfeldt" <>
Subject AW: REPOST: Problems serving PDF to Netscape browsers
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 06:26:00 GMT
As the problem persist if you serve the generated file
through apache the only option I see, is to try to
generate the file with an other library.

Other free libraries I know:

If they are better than iText I don't know, as
I haven't used any of them.

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>